These trees (flocked and un-flocked) are decorated with a combination of colors that are cheerful and cute. I really like the combination of baby booties, ribbons, ball ornaments, pearls, tassels, and blossoms! I think a toddler would enjoy looking at this tree’s cute decor!
The totally cute Christmas tree featured in the tots’ bedroom (in the picture above) looks ‘just-right’ for little ones. Children enjoy the beauty, joy and excitement of Christmas decor so much! So, naturally, we want them to be able to enjoy Christmas decor in their rooms, and not have to wait until they are in the living/family room or another room to enjoy it. Consequently, when selecting Christmas decor for a child’s room choose age-appropriate Christmas decor preferably with:
- a child-friendly theme
- pillow-soft ornaments that are harmless if a child falls on them
- ornaments that do not have parts that are a choking-hazard
- organically-made material(s)
- Eco-friendly material(s)
- no Christmas lights that operate via electricity or batteries (due to the potential for hazards for young children)
- no food-like, nor candy-like decor (due to the potential for hazards for young children)
Following those tips, and others you know of, as you decorate your spaces and rooms will help the children enjoy the beauty, joy and excitement of Christmas decor, safely.